Tuesday 7 February 2012

Louder sound on a MACBOOK

I bought this (old) MACBOOK from a friend of mine. I though i was going to use it for listing to music and surfing the web. To my surprise the sound was so low that listing to music without headphones was not going to happen. So I looked for a free App that could boost the volume, in a simple way...
It was hard to find, and in the end i found a app that did the job perfect...But with a price tag.
I think the price was a little expensive for a audio boosting software but then again i can listen to music on my mac while I surf.. (Yeah i know about airplay. I also know the sound isn't perfect on plastic speakers but if it's all you got it's better then nothing..

The app is called BOOM and can be downloaded on the Mac app store - try a demo first on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment